- Able to Design Logos, Banners, Brochure, PSD, Layout, Booklet relevant editing/retouching, and digital marketing/media-related works.
- Innovative and skilled in design development including effective use of color, dimension, style, font size, and composition.
- Must be expert in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, After Effects, Adobe In Design, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Dreamweaver, PowerPoint and other related design/editing software.
- Perform technical duties for designing and developing multimedia-based layouts, graphics, animation, video, online tutorials and other digital marketing related productions.
- Understanding client's business problem, brand space, target audience and the overall creative strategy.
- Maintaining the highest standards in graphic design and producing cutting-edge creative content for both digital marketing and social media marketing that accurately represents the expectations of the client.
- Any other task assigned by management.
Diploma in Graphics Design or equivalent
At least 3 year(s)
- Age 20 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Ready to work in a team and in line with the Management instruction as and when required.
- Troubleshoot, test, and analyze ideas to provide the creative solution.
- Eye for typography, composition, layout, color, high-quality production with pixel-level attention to detail.
- Experience with content management platforms.
- Strong interpersonal and professional skills.
- A deep sense of developing a BRAND with international standard.
- Mobile bill Salary
- Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Lunch Facilities
Dead Line Expired